Summer Camp Teacher
Interested in educating the next generation of engineers? Want to develop your personal skills of education and engineering? Join the HAK team and do both!
We're looking for a STEM teacher to help us with our weekend programming. We typically have a STEM Saturday where students can come and learn about technology in an open, collaborative, environment.
This position is best for candidates that want to learn more about education, STEM concepts, or entrepreneurship.
Location: HAK Innovation Lab - Dallas, TX
Position Type: Part-time/full-time, seasonal
- We Develop Talent
- Daycare is cool, but we want our students to actually be prepared for a future in technology.
- We also care about developing YOU! We care that you're learning and becoming proficient in target areas.
- We Make Technical Topics Easy
- nd you can learn this skill too! We don't ask if it's possible, we ask how fast do we want to build it.
- We Create Dope Technology
- Our team actively thinks "I wonder if we can create that?"
- Sports? Fashion? Music? We innovate based off the things in our life.
- This is a job teaching, and eventually leading, our STEM events at the innovation lab on weekends.
- Work with students from age 6 to 15 to teach them about STEM topics.
- Adjust teaching styles based off students and their ability to comprehend subjects.
- Implement HAK teaching curriculum, or propose your own.
- Manage materials used including food, crafts, and equipment.
- Excitement for teaching and learning about STEM.
- Great communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or STEM field required (completed or in progress).
- Available for week long summer camps
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Complete a background test.
Compensation is hourly. Please contact us for more information on the rate.
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
HAK Electronics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
To apply, please fill out our application. For any questions, please email Harry@HAKelectronics.com