For Students 5 - 9 (In the general section)
- Break apart old electronics
- Play with Legos
- Work on our guided crafts
For Students 10+ (In the advanced tech section)
- Work on robotics kits
- Try out our advanced 3D Printers
- Develop and test your own project
Does your child love building? Or maybe they think engineering is just robots? Want to expose them to careers that build on their love for sports, fashion by adding technology?
This new program from HAK Electronics takes teamwork, creativity, and innovation to create a family friendly design challenge with no engineering experience needed.
- Our engineers and industry experts guide the learning, sharing best practices and mentorship.
- Students that aren't strong in STEM subjects learn how to leverage their current talents to support the team. (ex. provide insight on use case or visual design).
- Students that attend multiple sessions develop leadership skills and confidence while building a resume that competes with top talent for job/college applications.
Cant attend, but want to stay in the loop? Sign up for notifications here:
Technical learning: LED circuits, Power dissipation, forward voltage, circuit power, coding sequences, coding for user design, coding functions for long sequences
Students introduce themselves and their school. Parents and featured guests do the same.
We agree on a problem to solve, or pick from some of the preset challenges. Depending on the size, multiple teams will be created.
We assign roles, and work together to solve the problem. There will be a time limit to encourage competition.
Students build and present their final projects.
See why over 400 students love their custom built HAKboard
See our Instagram here
Check out our summary videos here
(*This event is meant for adults to work side by side with their children. Please note you will need to purchase a ticket for each person in your group. Afer the first event, you can drop off your student if you would like.
Snacks and pizza are served during each session.)
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This event is for students and adults 8 years and older. Parents with younger children can attend, but the parent is responsible for keeping those children entertained.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email harry@HAKelectronics.com or call (585)749-4056.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes! We plan to have these events every Saturday.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?